Through the “Work for Life” initiative, the Ajinomoto Group aims at preserving the Nature’s treasures and offering products and services that contribute to the lives of people, and to life on Earth, by preserving and nurturing food sustainability and ecosystems, aiming for the transformation of modern society into a low-carbon, resource-recycling society in harmony with nature.
• We pay full attention to the request of our customers, and provide products and services meeting with their satisfaction.
• We actively provide appropriate information to our customers and continue to improve our trustworthiness.
• We make no compromises with regard to safety, conducting surveys and research as thoroughly as possible, faithfully complying with applicable laws and regulations, and always delivering products and services of uniform quality.
• We assure quality through the Ajinomoto System of Quality Assurance (ASQUA), based on the concepts outlined in the international ISO standard.
• Under the leadership of our management, each one of our company's employees makes the greatest effort to provide safe and high-quality products and services through work at all levels, from research and development to production, distribution, sales and services.
• The Ajinomoto Group, based on the Ajinomoto System of Quality Assurance (ASQUA), listens directly to customer opinions and requests. It uses customer feedback to improve products, services, and business activities, constantly making effort to further raise customer satisfaction.
Innovation and R&D
Focusing on the "Food", "Bioscience & Fine Chemicals" and "Pharmaceuticals & Health," the Ajinomoto Group conducts a wide range of unique R&D activities aiming at the creation of new values for the future, using its own diverse technologies and external networks.
The Ajinomoto Group has R&D hubs around the world, and is building an organizational structure to promote strategic R&D linked more closely with business operations, while exchanging human resources globally. Efforts are focused on strengthening collaboration among the three research laboratories of Ajinomoto Co., Inc. and the R&D departments of group companies, while also making active use of open innovation with research institutions and other companies in Japan and overseas.