The website www.ajinomoto.fr you’re currently visiting is owned by the Ajinomoto Group.
Headquarters Ajinomoto Foods Europe
Registered capital: 82 609 913
32 rue Guersant
Phone number: +33 (0) 1 43 18 05 86
Fax: +33 (0) 1 43 80 90 10
The website is hosted in France on the company's servers:
Web host provider: COMBELL
Company: COMBELL NV
Post mail address: Combell nv, Skaldenstraat 121 – 9042 Gand, Belgium
Phone number: +32 (0)9 218 79 79
Communication form to be found on Combell’s website.
Production rights reserved
- According to the Law of January 6th 1978, amended on August 6th 2004, called "Informatique et Libertés" Act on data protection and article 43 of the Act of September 30th 1986, this website underwent an official declaration to the “Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés” (CNIL) under the number 1056010.
- Personal data collected on the website comes from the voluntary communication of an email address when submitting an electronic message. Email addresses thus mechanically collected are only used in order to send the information asked to the Ajinomoto® management office.
- Ajinomoto® confidentially retains email addresses for a period not exceeding 1 year. The email addresses collected will not be processed nor passed on to anyone by Ajinomoto®.
According to Article 34 of the Database Protection Act called "Informatique et Libertés" n ° 78-17 of January 6th 1978, amended on August 6th 2004, you have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete any data of yours. You can assert your right upon written request to the following address: Headquarters Ajinomoto® - 153 rue de Courcelles - 75017 Paris – FRANCE
- Under the law of March 11th 1957 (art. 41) and the Code of Intellectual Property of July 1st 1992, any partial or total reproduction for collective use is strictly forbidden without authorization from Ajinomoto®.
- According to the Decree of July 4th 2013 authorizing the implementation - by local authorities, public establishments for cooperation between local authorities, joint unions, related local public institutions as well as public interest groups and local public corporations – of automated personal data processing for the purpose of providing users with one or more online services from e-administration. The data collected through e-services are kept for a maximum period of 3 months, and the data retention period is correlated to the purpose of each e-service.
- All logos, pictures and trademarks used on this website are property of their respective owners. This website may unwillingly have been linked to other websites through hypermedia links. Ajinomoto® is not responsible for the information presented on these other websites.
- Videos used on Ajinomoto®’s website are under the author’s responsibility. Ajinomoto® disclaims all liability in case of use of these videos by infringers.
- The user acknowledges that the use of Ajinomoto®’s website is governed by French law.